Friday 17 May 2013

Bout of Books : Day 5

Hello everyone,

It's day 5 of the Bout of Books Readathon! Only two more days left! How are you all doing on your reading goals?

So, this is just a little update on what I read today. I finished The Catcher In The Rye, so I moved on to reading Anna And The French Kiss. I'm 212 pages into it, and I'm really liking it. It's just such a nice, fun, fluffy, girly novel. It's definitely just the light-hearted novel I needed after reading Catcher In The Rye (which I will have a review for posted sometime this weekend).

That's 312 pages read today, which brings my total count to 890 pages read this week!

My reading plans for tomorrow are going to be finishing Anna And The French Kiss, which I know I can accomplish because I have a ton of free time tomorrow. Then, I'm going to start reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett, which I need to read for a class I have. I'm not sure yet what other books I'll get to. I have the ebook of Les Miserables by Victor Hugo that I never got around to reading, and I also have the complete works of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle that I really need to get through! I think I've only read A Study In Scarlet... We shall see what happens. I'll keep you all updated, and I hope you are all having a successful readathon week as well!

Goodbye for now,
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment