Sunday 26 May 2013

Update

Hello everyone,

This is just a little update post to tell you all what I'm up to at the moment. What I originally planned to post for today was a book review for The Help by Kathryn Stockett, but due to many reasons, I've decided not to. I had to read The Help for a class I am currently taking, and if any of you are following my Goodreads account, you'll see that I finished it and I rated it a 4 out of 5 stars. The first reason I decided not to review it today is that I'm going to be watching the movie sometime in the next few weeks, so I thought that I would do a book review as well as a book-to-movie adaptation review all in one post. What do you guys think?

The second reason I'm not reviewing it today is because I will be discussing this book in my class and learning more about it in the next few weeks. I decided to wait to review it until after all of that because I feel like after doing all my assignments for it, I will be able to present you all with a much more informative review.

The same goes for my review of The Great Gatsby. I'm going to wait until I see the movie so that I can do a book-to-movie adaptation review as well. Hopefully, I will be seeing it this week. Other than that, I am reading a little bit more in my collection of Sherlock Holmes stories. I'm also going to be starting another book this week, but I'm not quite sure which one I want to read yet.

I'm currently trying to decide on what I want my posting schedule for you all to be. I'm trying to figure out which days I have the most time to update the blog. As soon as I decide on a schedule, I'll let you all know. Either way, I'm sure I'll find some content to post this week for you all! :) I hope you all had a great weekend and have an awesome week as well! Feel free to post down in the comments what some of you guys are reading as well.

Goodbye for now,
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment