Saturday 11 May 2013

Bout of Books Week-Long Read-a-thon



Hello everyone,

In order to celebrate the beginning of my blogging journey, I have decided to participate in the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon this year! If you don't know what Bout of Books is, here's some information: The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

What will I be reading this week?

To start off, I will be finishing A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin. I have been reading it for quite a while now, and I am just barely keeping up with the new season 3 episodes. I am about 650 pages in, so I'd really like to finish it this week! If I can accomplish that, then I will move on to The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger. I borrowed it from a friend a little while ago and personally, I don't like keeping other people's books for too long, so I'd like to finish it. If, by some miracle, I manage to finish both of them, I'll move on to Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, which I bought on sale about a month ago.

So that's what I'll be doing this week! Although I am busy during the day every day this week, I am sure I can find extra time at night to read. If anyone else wants to participate in the Bout of Books, just visit their blog here in order to find out more information. Good luck everyone!

Goodbye for now,
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment